Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #16

Working out//delicious breakfast//sorting my kitchen shelves
A trip to the Garden Centre//Lots of gardening//baking checkerboard shortbread (because of GBBO)
A trip to the Steam Engine Rally where I got stung on my arse by a wasp within 20 minutes of being there.  Fletcher had a great time and I had the time of my life getting my butt cheek sponged down in the St John's Ambulance tent.
Did a spot of shopping in Truro and picked up some beauties in TK Maxx//New grid bed sheets//made my own bath bomb for Fletch//wore my current fave trousers from H&M//had yet another BBQ (thats 3 weeks in a row now)

I hope you all had lovely weekends.  Here's to the next one.

Keep Smiling
xxx






3 comments

  1. Is the shortbread hard to make?? Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shortbread looks amazing! I may have chuckled a bit at the wasp story...hope you've recovered now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your weekend snippets, you always seem to pack so much in! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin