Powered by Blogger.

ONE DRESS TWO WAYS

 Dress-FatFace*//Leggings-H&M//Flip Flops-Primark//Watch-Kate Spade
Dress-FatFace*//Sleeveless Jacket-New Look//Shoes-New Look

I really love how you can take one dress and completely change the feel/look of it just by adding some different accessories or changing your hair up a little.  Take this dress from FatFace* for instance.  I wore it paired with leggings, flip flops and a topknot for a casual daytime look and then switched it up with a sleeveless jacket, heels and loose curls for a more formal evening look.

I really love how this dress can be worn as a tunic with leggings for daytime and also look so formal when you add heels, its so versatile.  Although this is a summer dress I can see it taking me into autumn/winter with tights and a nice chunky scarf. Anyone else excited for Autumn?  I am so ready for cosy nights on the sofa bundled in blankets, and hot chocolates by the fire with marshmallows.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin