Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #18


So last weekend I barely had time to scratch my arse as we were so busy getting ready for a car-boot sale on the Sunday.  This weekend if i'm being totally honest has been even busier.  I had college all day on Thursday as Dermalogica came to the college to show us their products, how they are used and how we can incorporate them into our facials (I was in skincare heaven).  Dylan made my favourite - pitta bread pizzas - they are mouth wateringly good and a hit with Fletch too//Friday morning I managed to squeeze my workout in, health and fitness is still very important to me and I do try to do my Kayla Itsines workouts 3 times a week.  Fletcher decided to decorate my piano with all of his cars.  Dylan and I watched The Thoery of Everything which I really enjoyed. There was so much I didn't know about Stephen Hawking, what an extraordinary man.


Saturday I was back at college as we are required to do one Saturday a month.  I did my first full manicure and was really pleased with how it turned out, the added bonus was that I also got my nails painted too which was perfect as I was going out that evening.  Saturday evening was "girls night out", we went for a meal (which was not the best) and then got our dancing shoes on and danced the night away, it was a fab evening//Sunday I had the BEST lie-in just what I needed after being up at 6am the previous Sunday! We then took Fletcher to the cinema to watch Paddington for 70p which I also really enjoyed, bought him some new trainers in Schuh and went home and cooked a roast dinner, and yes that is pasta on my plate, I cannot stand roast potatoes.

Next weekend will hopefully be much more relaxed.  I have a birthday lunch for one of my lovely friends on Saturday and other than that no plans so its gonna be nice and chilled.  I can't believe its October next week. I'm hoping to post more frequently as I know its been a little sporadic recently.  I've also got plans to update my blog soon but i'm still in the process of deciding what style I want so watch this space.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

2 comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin