Powered by Blogger.

BEAUTIFUL CORNWALL




Looking back at these pictures from last weekend at St Agnes makes me feel super lucky to live in Cornwall and I never want to take it for granted.  We are surrounded by the most beautiful beaches and villages and I love nothing more than exploring local towns and visiting old places that I haven't been in years.  We have been so fortunate with the weather over the last week so I fully made the most of it last weekend and took Fletch & Maisy for a lovely walk to Chapel Porth beach and then Trevaunance Cove the following day with husband in tow too.  The views from both the cliff tops are breathtaking.

This weekend was a little greyer but was still dry so I took Fletch to Apple Day in Kehelland where he had a whale of a time, got his face painted and had his first ever pony ride.  We then spent Sunday relaxing in the morning and blackberry picking in the afternoon.  Dylan made a delicious dinner and I made apple and blackberry crumble for dessert. PERFECT!

Short and sweet post today i'm afraid.  I thought I'd let the pictures do most of the talking.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin