Powered by Blogger.

PLUM


It's that time of year where we swap our pastels for our plums, bare legs for tights, bikinis for scarves, ice cream for crumble, frappucinos for hot chocolates and so on.
I'm sure I write the same thing every year about my love for autumn! It would seem I really have a thing for those orange crunchy leaves, evenings cosying up by the fire with a hot choc complete with marshys. I tend to switch up my make up in the autumn/winter months opting for plummy hues and it won't be long and the camel coat will be making an appearance.

Some plum products I'm all over at the moment:

Topshop Lip Bullett - Get me Bodied 
Essie Polish - Bahama Mama
M.A.C - Star Violet

What I REALLY love about plum is that it works great with green eyes, Star Violet by M.A.C is one of my favourite eye colours for green eyes, it just makes the eyes pop.  Bahaman Mama by Essie is a classic plum polish which looks good all year round but is particularly nice in Autumn, this is on my toes too.  Topshop Lip Bullet in Get me Bodied is a gorgeous matte berry shade which you can wear as subtle or intense as you like.

What do you love most about Autumn?

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin