Powered by Blogger.

CASUAL BIRTHDAY OUTFIT

Jumper-New Look//Jeans-Holister(Ryan)//Trainers - New Balance 420//Nails - OPI Red

It was my birthday on Wednesday 18th Nov.  Wednesday is quite possible the worst day to  have a birthday, when are you supposed to celebrate exactly?? The weekend before.........that's too early, the weekend after...........everyone's already forgotten.  Only one thing to do, drag it out for the whole week.  So I've literally had cake every day since Wednesday and I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon.  I'm off for Afternoon Tea today with my girlfriends for even more cake :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx


2 comments

  1. I have shoe envy, would like a pair in navy blue....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to a Person that is Charming, PARTYOPEDIA
    Talented and Witty and Reminds me a Lot of Myself. - Many More Happy Birthday Wishes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin