Powered by Blogger.

NEUTRAL WINTER FASHION

Neutral Winter Fashion

Long time no blog.........It would appear work and college have been taking up a considerable amount of my time so unfortunately my blog has been neglected.  But as I am on annual leave this week I thought I'd try and get a couple of posts up for good measure.  Kicking off with this rather neutral colour palette of my favourite winter items (click on the pic for individual item info).  I am in need of a new waterproof hooded jacket and really love the look of the waxy navy parka.  And just look at those black and white scarves (heart eye emoji).  As always Topshop seem to come up trumps on the fashion front.  I want everything, just need to decide which bank to rob now!

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I love all the clothes, your making me wish pay day was here sooner! The grey cable jumper I saw the one in top shop and couldn't bring myself to pay the £42, walked into primark exact same thing £10!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin