Powered by Blogger.

CHRISTMAS 2015


Christmas was absolutely wonderful this year.  It was our first Christmas spent at home, just the 3 of us as we usually alternate between my family and Dylan's but we noticed last year that Fletcher really didn't get any time to play with any of his new toys as we had to be out the door to meet up with family soon after the present opening.  So this year we changed it up and stayed at home and our family came to us at different times throughout the day and it couldnt have worked out any better.


Fletcher, the child that's normally up at 6am FINALLY woke up at 7:20am (after we made a lot of noise and slammed a few doors etc) and he was so full of excitement.  He opened his stocking presents in our room and then we moved down to the lounge to open his sack presents where he was totally amazed that Rudolph had eaten his carrot and Santa was a messy eater and had left crumbs everywhere.

Dylan was an absolute gem and took complete charge in the kitchen whilst I built all of Fletcher's new toys. It was a completely stress free, relaxing morning and I loved every second of it. Lunch was delicious and we had my mums homemade Christmas pud for dessert (she makes the best Christmas pudding).

My family came over in the evening for Christmas buffet even though our bellies were totally full to the brim from lunch.  Dylan had already cooked Nigella's Coca Cola ham the evening before and I must say it was rather amazing.  Our first Christmas at home was everything I had hoped for and more.


Boxing Day was spent at Gwithian Beach which has become somewhat of a tradition for us ever since we got Maisy in 2006.  It was blowing a hooly but it was nice to get out and blow the cobwebs away and Fletcher had a blast throwing stones into the river whilst we let Maisy run free on the beach.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  I am so ready for the New Year.  I can't wait to get totally back into my fitness after having a week off for Christmas and I swear all I want to eat is fruit and veg we've still got so much chocolate in the house its insane!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin