Powered by Blogger.

A IS FOR ANNE'S WOODS


You know I was saying how I wanted to give this alphabet dating a bash, well yesterday we made a start. As its January (the longest month of the year) and we've just had Christmas and money is ALWAYS a bit tighter I wanted to opt for something either cheap or free.  We ended up going down the free route.  It was a gorgeous sunny day in Cornwall yesterday and we had a really lovely, relaxed stroll around the woodland.  It felt so good to get out and get some fresh air into my lungs after being cooped up inside because of all the rain we've been having.   

Anne's Wood was a lot smaller than I had imagined but we ended up going for a little wander around Lelant and waited for some trains to go by so that Fletcher could wave at the drivers........you'll be pleased to hear they all waved back.  Lelant train station is right on the waterfront of Hayle Estuary and I love nothing more than being around water.  The water was so tranquil, it had quite the soothing effect on me.  

You'll probably notice that Fletcher will feature in a lot of our dates purely because he needs someone who knows how to check his blood sugar levels and administer his insulin for him and aside from myself and Dylan only 3 other people know how to do that so childcare isn't the easiest when your child has Type One diabetes!  Luckily I kinda like my son so I don't really mind him tagging along as the third wheel.

Hmmmm what do to for the letter B????

Keep Smiling
xxx   

1 comment

  1. I really love this idea, it gets you thinking outside of the box and using words in a different format. I am doing a very similar thing on my blog around the word Anniversary, I'm really enjoying thinking up different adventures...Enjoy your year ahead full of dates as you work your way through the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin