Powered by Blogger.

EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING

Ahhhhh Sunday morning.  A nice lie in in my new comfy bed, the smell of fresh coffee in the air,  croissants with jam in bed, sweet smelling candles.  Sunday morning is my time, whilst Dylan gets up with Fletch I stay in bed a little longer.  I nearly always do a work out on a Sunday morning and then take my time getting myself ready for the day. I like to take it easy on a Sunday, it is the day of rest after all.  All of my big chores are usually done on a Thur/Fri when I'm off work so I have time to just relax a little on a Sunday (or sometimes I like to start a DIY project it really depends on what mood i'm in).  This afternoon I took a little time out to do some colouring, its like therapy for the mind (I do need to get some new pencils though rather than pinching Fletcher's).  I have mentioned before about my love for mindfulness, it's good to just let go and be in the present moment. There is no point living in the past because you can't bring it back and you can't predict the future so there is no point in worrying about it. Life is what happens to you when your'e busy making plans.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Its time for Horlicks and catch up on David Attenborough now.  

Keep Smiling
xxx 

2 comments

  1. I have that colouring book and it's brilliant! Sounds like a super chilled day, I plan to do the same next weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely chilled out day! I unfortunately have to work on Sundays! And even when I'm on holiday, I still can't be in bed if Steve's downstairs with Ben, I feel like I'm missing out on time as a family! As we don't get much time together really.

    Anna - Annas Reflection

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin