Powered by Blogger.

ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE


I wasn't blessed with an ample bosom, I've always been lacking in that area.  I spent my teenage years praying that one day I would wake up looking like Pamela Anderson, which is stupid really because even Pammy's boobs aren't real!

I don't think it was until I met Dylan that I was truly comfortable with my lack of boobs (he's more of a bum man).  And nowadays it seems to be more about covering your assets and letting your personality shine through.  Celebreties like Millie Mackintosh, Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller have actually made it more fashionable to have a smaller bust.   Hell, even the celebs that had boob jobs are having their implants removed, opting for the more natural look, hello Victoria Beckham, Chantelle Houghton, Danielle Lloyd even Katie bloody Price!!

Anyhow I just wanted to show you my gorgeous little bralets from Sloggi that my lovely friend introduced me to (another member of the itty bitty titty committee) they are completely wireless, non enhancing and are the most comfortable things I have ever worn.  YAY TO SMALL BOOBIES!!

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin