Powered by Blogger.

KEEP IT CLASSY

Never underestimate the power of a french polish.  It's safe to say I haven't been looking after the condition of my hands and nails over the last few weeks and its really starting to show.  Split nails and dry cracked knuckles are not a good look.  I ran out of my favourite Aveeno hand cream last week but we were reunited this week and boy does it feel good and much needed.  

We learnt French Polish in college today, this wasn't terribly difficult for me as I have been doing French on myself for years but it was the first time I had used gel polish so that was fun.  I love how classic and clean a French polish looks.  I actually went for the non gel option on myself purely because I want to get my nails in the best condition possible.  So from now on I'll  be popping Biotin every day, moisturising throughout the day, cuticle oil every evening before bed and wearing gloves when I go outside.  I'm off now to get my hand mask on and slap a ton of moisturiser on top after.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I used to do french nails all the time! Sure does seem like a lot of effort to have nice hands lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin