Powered by Blogger.

LUNCH DATE


I just love the weekends.  Slow mornings with coffee and croissants and being free to do whatever you please (unless you have plans that is).  Today after our croissants, a shower and a few chores we took a little trip into Truro for a spot of lunch as Dylan's footie was cancelled.  The weather was abysmal and the drizzle made my hair look like a frizzy mess but I didn't really care, I was in good company with my boys and that was all that mattered.  We went to The Secret Garden Cafe.  Its a place that I had been meaning to try for a while and I had heard good things about.  

Both Dylan and I went for fritatta's.  I went for sweet potato and Dylan went for a mushroom number.  I'm a massive fan of sweet potato and really was delicious.  Fletcher had pizza crumpets which went down a storm and I decided that I would recreate these at some point.  We washed it all down with a cup of tea and then had a little look around some of the shops before making our way home for hot chocolates and the Room on the Broom movie.  Dinner was chicken fajitas and I plan on going to bed in about 30 minutes.  I hope you all had a lovely Saturday.

Keep Smiling
xxx      

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin