Powered by Blogger.

MID WEEK PAMPER

Do you know how I like to relax........I paint my nails.  Sometimes I go all out and get my whole kit out and give myself a rather luxurious manicure (maybe I'll show you how I do that some day) and other days when time is a little tight (like today because I had to work, then cook dinner, shower and put Fletcher to bed and then work out) I like to just give myself a little shape and polish.  

Because I'm currently at beauty school we're not allowed to have overly long nails.  They need to be clean, tidy and with subtle polish so I've opted for Rimmel in the colour 445 French Rose with Nail Envy underneath to give them extra strength.

Once that's done its time for Horlicks and a little read of Fleur's book.  Have a wonderful evening.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin