Powered by Blogger.

NOT ENOUGH HOURS

Shirt-Primark//Jeans - Topshop (Joni)//Loafers - Faith //Jacket - Seasalt

Today I was like a hamster in one of those wheels..........giving it beans but not getting anywhere.  My job can be quite stressful at times and although i moan like crazy to anyone that will listen I do like the fact that i'm never bored and the days just literally fly by.  I mean I arrive, I blink and then its time to go home!  

Today was particularly busy though, not enough hours to get all my work done, way too many phone calls, an overflowing inbox and then Fletcher had his appointment at the Diabetic Centre which I refuse to miss no matter how busy I am (my son always comes first).  I have Wednesday off so I need to work my ass off tomorrow.

Anyway, do you like my boring outfit? Black white and grey, It would appear i'm not a big fan of colour

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I'm not a huge fan of colour either. Love the pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sticking to basic colours, especially in winter! I think it makes for such a clean look. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin