Powered by Blogger.

PAUSE

As of 4pm this afternoon I started my annual leave!!! Ahhhh and breathe.

Lots of things are happening over the next week. After being based in Cornwall for the last 3 years Dylan is moving back up to Brize Norton on Monday. I'm ok with this as Dylan has been in the RAF throughout our entire 14 year relationship so I'm used to being away from him. Fletcher however has only ever known Daddy to be home at all times so I do worry a little how he is going to cope with such a big change but I'm confident that we will make it work. 

Fletcher turns 4 next Wednesday which he is so excited about. I'm still trying to decide what kind of cake to make but no doubt I will be busy baking and blowing up balloons next week (the kid is still obsessed with balloons). 

Other plans for my week off include:


  • Alphabet dating - letter B
  • Back and shoulder massage (need this so bad)
  • Meeting friends
  • Birthday celebrations for my best chum
  • Decluttering 
  • Enjoying my new sofas (so excited for this) 
  • Movie night (with popcorn)
  • Birthday bowling for Fletcher
  • Bubble bath
  • Roast dinner 
I'm so excited to have some much needed time off work. 
Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. Yay! Time of work is always nice! I am a bit jealous. ;)

    Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this list as a few of these things involve me, yay!!! Very much looking forward to my facial on Friday and the birthday celebrations at the weekend. I also can't believe that little Fletcher is turning 4!!!!!! Where have those years gone. I still remember when you told us you were pregnant 😘 xxx happy annual leave, Wednesday are the new Friday for sure. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin