Powered by Blogger.

RAPIDBROW

After my little eyebrow post i did a few days ago I swiftly found myself on Amazon ordering RapidBrow.  Its all about the brows these days isn't it.  I know a few people that have used this stuff with some pretty impressive results so i'm rather excited to get some bigger brows in my life.

Its the easiest stuff to use.  The applicator brush is just like a mascara wand and you coat your brows both in the morning and the evening.  What I really like about the product is that it tames your brows too.  I'm already considering buying RapidLash

Why oh why did I ever pluck my brows into tiny little lines..... I mean seriously what is cool about that.  If only I'd known back then that Cara Delevingne would make bold brows a thing.

I'll keep you all posted on my brow growth every couple of weeks.  Here is my before pic.

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin