Powered by Blogger.

SALE PURCHASES

So it turns out I'm pretty good at shopping.  But everything you see here WAS actually in the sale so that makes me feel ever so slightly better about things plus the fact that Dylan and I didn't spend a lot on each other at Christmas purely so we could hit the sales.  I thought I would share what I got because I love reading posts like this


All the little beauty sets were from John Lewis.  I've never tried Lancome Hypnose mascara so Im pretty excited about that.  And Im so happy I have Benefit Porefessional in my life now.  The Flowerbomb set was half price down from £80 to £40, couldnt leave it there really at that price.

The dressing gown is from Joules (via John Lewis) also half price at £20 and it is the softest dressing gown in the world.  The raincoat is from SeaSalt Cornwall which I desperately needed as my other beloved ASOS raincoat gave up the ghost, this was 40% off.  The leather boots are from Clarks and were half price at £50. I saw this gorgeous Herringbone jacket in Zara at the beginning of December in Bristol and fell in love so I made a note to check back after Christmas to see if it went in the sale...... it did, so i bought it! And last but not least my favourite sale purchase, THE most gorgeous shirt from Whistles via House of Fraser.  Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup has this shirt and I have coveted it ever since I laid eyes on it but it was oh so expensive so I was pretty thrilled when it went in the sale.  It was still pretty pricey at £59 but I loved it too much not to buy it and I defo would have regretted not buying it.

So that rounds up my sale purchases.  Also.....how do you all like my new blog layout, out with the old in with the new and all that.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. I've been lusting after that Whistles shirt ever since seeing it on Anna too and had pretty much given up all hope of finding it. I will definitely need to check out my local House Of Fraser's to see if they have any left in there! :)
    I love the rest of your sale purchases too and the new layout is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellis. I know, I couldnt believe it when the whistles shirt went in the sale. xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, im glad you like it. Was getting a bit bored of my old layout xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin