Powered by Blogger.

WHEN YOU WEAR ALL YOUR NEW THINGS AT ONCE

jacket-zara//shirt-whistles//jeans-coated joni topshop//boots-clarks
I feel like I made wiser choices with my sale purchases after Christmas.  Usually I just go crazy buying clothes I don't really love just because they are on sale.  This year I had in mind what I wanted and literally only bought 3 items of clothing, 2 of those being coats.  I did buy a couple of items of clothing pre Christmas, the coated Joni jeans from Topshop as above and another standard black pair with rips in along with some blue Jamie jeans also with rips in too).

I definitely think buying simple items of clothing in neutral colours is key and I'm half tempted to do a capsule wardrobe now as I do feel 100% happy with my current wardrobe situation.  I know this may seem like a completly boring outfit to a lot of you as it is lacking in any colour whatsoever but for me its all about classic timeless pieces and black, white, navy, cream and grey never go out of fashion in my eyes.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin