Powered by Blogger.

WINTER SKIN SAVIOURS


How does that saying go...........A summer body is made in the winter.

Its totally true isn't it.  And this doesn't just go for keeping fit either.  The colder months play havoc with my skin but with a little help from my friends pictured above I manage to keep the dry skin at bay.


Soap & Glory Flake Away - I suffer terribly with dry legs and especially knees.  I apply this to dry skin, give it a good scrub and then jump in the shower and rinse it off.  It smells gorgeous, the scent reminds me of Chanel CoCo Mademoiselle Mmmmmmmm 



Aveeno Skin Relief - Hands down the best skin nourisher.  It has no scent and just gets straight down to business delivering moisture.  I love how my skin feels after I've applied this.


La Roche Posay SPF 50+ - SPF is not just for sunny days, the sun comes up every day and the sun can also damage your skin every day too.  I keep my face protected by using this daily.  I actully love it as a daily moisturiser as I feel it gives me a little glow.  I wipe any leftover product on the backs of my hands because they too are always exposed to the sun. 

Antipodes Aura Honey Mask - This was a Christmas present and i've been using it once a week since.  It feels lovely as soon as it touches my skin and i've also used it on an area of breakout that I had on my jaw recently and it literally cleared up by the next day.  Fantastic stuff.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion - My skin always looks and feels 100 times better after using this.  I should probably remember to use it more often really.  I'm aiming to use it once a week to flake away all that dead skin.

What are your winter skin essentials? Should I be adding anything else?

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin