Powered by Blogger.

{A very late} January Faves

Pixi Glow Tonic - I've been using this daily since the end of November and I feel like it really prepares the skin for any moisturiser I put on after.  I'm sure it makes the moisturiser sink into the skin better.  It has 5% Glycolic acid in it which removes dead skin cells.  Its also great for hyper-pigmentation such as sun spots and also is great on acne prone skin.  I love it.

Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay - My sister got me this for my birthday and it is such a beautiful fresh fragrance.  It was definitely my most worn fragrance for January 

Estée Lauder EE Cream - Again another gift from my sister - Christmas this time (well done Laura on the great gift giving!) Oh my goodness, this stuff just makes your skin GLOW!  EE stands for Enlighten Even, and it really does what it says. This evens out my skin-tone perfectly. Its great used on its own or under your foundation. I also love the fact that it has SPF 30 in it as you know I'm the biggest advocate of daily SPF. Big thumbs up Estee Lauder.

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns - If you have never smelt this before YOU NEED TO.  I was lucky enough to nab this when it was half price in Boots. Its the most delicious scent in the world ever!  I've been loving this in the shower and bath.

Whistles Shirt - This had to be featured as it was my favourite sale purchase and I have worn it a fair amount. 

Lancôme Hypnose Volume-a-Porter Mascara - I had never tried Lancôme mascara before which is surprising as I had always heard great things about it. I finally tried it and I've fallen in love.  Perfect wand, perfect application just perfect in every way. 

Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Products - This is a revisited purchase, i ran out of my Loreal Elvive and this was on offer in Boots 3 for 2 and it is the nicest smelling shampoo and conditioner that's ever graced my hair, it leaves it silky smooth too.  Winner.

Millie Mackintosh Made - A birthday gift from my friend Amy (god my friends and family really do give great presents!!) I really enjoyed this book. Lots of great hair and beauty tips and fashion inspiration and not to mention the fitness advice and great little recipes.  Plus it was nice to just perve on Millie because she is gorgeous.

Keep Smiling
xxx






5 comments

  1. Glad you're loving my pressies xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll feel the same about your birthday present ;-) xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard soooo many good things about the Pixi tonic just this month alone! I am convinced now I NEED to pick it up. Can't believe it's just at Target too! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need it in your life. Its the bomb! xx

      Delete
  3. I've just purchased the pixi tonic, it was always sold out before!! I hope it was worth the £18 price tag!! And I also hopes it give me some sparkle back - my skin looks like it's had the life sucked out of it!! #centralheating xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin