Powered by Blogger.

SCALLOP

Finally....It isn't January anymore, that went on for ages didn't it? So here we are 1st February, its still raining, its cold, wet and miserable so what does one do to cheer themselves up.  Well you buy a new bikini of course.  Nevermind the fact that I don't have a summer holiday booked or that the UK summer is nearly always non existent but HELLO SCALLOP!  I think that's enough reason.
I'm not even sure what even lead me to search for a scallop bikini but I knew it was the one thing I was lacking in my life and the fact that it was a whopping £10 from Boohoo meant that I had no option but to buy it.
I got a size 8 which fits me perfectly.  The scallop flouncy detail on the top is very flattering on smaller busted ladies (like myself).  I just need to book a holiday now, it is the perfect excuse afterall.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

2 comments

  1. Ahhhh I love it! Victoria's Secret does some swimwear just like it and I've got my eye out for a sale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bikini!!!

    confessionsofacatmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin