Powered by Blogger.

THE ONE WHERE I SHOW YOU MY UNDERWEAR AGAIN

NEVER underestimate the power of well fitted underwear!  I went to Marks & Spencer's over the weekend as I had a 20% off friends and family voucher and I desperately needed some new undies.  I was immediately drawn to this beautiful red and grey Limited Collection set and was delighted when they actually had my size in the bra and the pants.  It then dawned on me that I haven't actually owned a proper matching set of bra and pants EVER...............I do now and now I want more :-)
I also picked up a set of 2 bras and 2 packs of pants, nothing massively exciting here, but if your interested I pretty much only wear bikini style pants and don't own any thongs because they are the ugliest underwear ever.  The bras are the most perfect flattering t-shirt fit bra and wearing new underwear really is the best feeling :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin