Powered by Blogger.

EASTER 2016


So that's Easter done for another year.  I thought i'd share some of my pictures from the weekend.  


As I am a serial weather checker I knew that Good Friday was going to be the best day weather wise, so we did a little Easter Egg Hunt in the garden. I hid a few plastic eggs with Hot Wheels cars in them, with Fletch being type one diabetic its just easier to go down the toy route than the chocolate route. He put on his little Easter Bonnet which he made in school and was pretty thrilled when he found his car eggs (as you can probably see from the picture).  We also got him Turbo on DVD which is actually a pretty awesome movie and was only £3 in Tesco.  We did get him a little bit of chocolate too because it would be cruel not too and we don't want him to miss out.

The rest of the weekend involved making rice krispie mars bar cakes, drinking hot chocolate, walking the dog, watching Turbo, roast dinner at my parents house, watching Pretty Little Liars, having a lush bath and having the most amazing lie in.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Weekend
Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful weekend. Love the photos of Fletcher hunting for eggs! That's pure joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin