Powered by Blogger.

GET ON YER BIKE


BIKE RIDING ATTIRE Jeans-Hollister//Shirt-NewLook//Jacket-Seasalt//New Balance 420 - Schuh

YES..........Finally we had a good spell of weather and boy did it put me in the best of moods (you can probably tell from my face in the above pics. We totally made the most of the sunny weather and went out on our bikes not only on Thursday but also on Friday too (tick tick off that bucket list). On Thursday it was just myself and Fletcher and after spending a good 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get the bike rack on the back of my car we were off.  This was the first time Fletcher and I had gone out on our bikes together. Fletcher learnt to ride his bike last summer so ordinarily I would just take him out on his bike and walk beside him but as he is so confident now and he requested that I took my bike too I couldn't say no. We took the Bissoe to Devoran cycle path which is a really lovely flat cycle ride with a river running alongside it finishing at Devoran Quay. On Friday it was a similar story but Dylan came home early so we all went together.  It was the nicest feeling ever all three of us outside, having a family bike ride, enjoying the sunshine.  I can't wait to do it again!

Other things I also enjoyed this weekend were - 
Painting my nails/yoga outside/going to the theatre to watch Legally Blonde with my girlfriends - it was bloody brilliant!/Going to college on Saturday/having a lie in/sowing my first ever sweet pea seeds (please grow)/Sunday Roast at my parents house with all the fam.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin