Powered by Blogger.

IM TRYING


No matter how hard I try to be green fingered I just don't quite succeed.  My mum has the most beautiful garden and I feel like surely I should have some of her gardening genes.  Don't get me wrong I have plants in my garden that are still alive but they are the hardy type (that don't need any effort) and this works for me. What i have come to realise is that you need to put a lot of time and effort into your garden if you want it to look perfect.....aint no-one got time for that, I mean I work and I'm a student and a mother.  But this year I really wanted to give growing from seed a go so naturally I picked the easiest seeds to grow SWEET PEAS. Whats the betting I can't even grow these haha.

So I headed to Homebase to get myself some supplies:
  • Seeds (I picked up some sunflower seeds too and had some others from Hampton Court last year)
  • Pots
  • Seed compost
  • Propagator
  • Bamboo - to make a wigwam for the sweet peas to grow up 

I filled the pots with the compost and then popped my finger into the compost to make a little hole to pop the seed into (about 1 inch down) and then covered it back up with the compost.  I did 2 seeds per pot.  Gave them a nice water and popped the lid on.  They are now living on my windowsill and I'm waiting with bated breath to see if anything happens.  Please all cross your green fingers for me!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin