Powered by Blogger.

SPRING/SUMMER BUCKET LIST ON A BUDGET

(All pics from Pinterest)

Thank you for all your comments on my last post about striving for the perfect life. I've been busy adding to my bucket list over the last couple of days and thought I would share my cheap/free things I plan to do this Spring/Summer.  I really want to focus on enjoying the free things in life, they are more important than designer bags............not that I wouldn't say no to a mulberry and i'm sure owning one would bring me immense joy but hey ;-)


1. Go camping (we did this last year and it was fantastic and so cheap)
2. Watch the sun set on the beach
3. Make s'mores
4. Visit the zoo
5. Watch the sun rise
6. Go for a picnic in the park
7. Play games (dominoes, scrabble, cards, cards against humanity) 
8. Visit the farmers market
9. Morning Yoga outside 
10. Bake something delicious 
11. Go strawberry picking
12. BBQs
13. Read a summer chick lit that I already own
14. Swim in the sea
15. Go for a hike and enjoy the view at the top
16. Visit a garden (Trebah or Lost Gardens of Helligan)
17. Lots of bike rides (Camel Trail)
18. Explore more of Cornwall
19. Learn a new song on the piano 
20. Evening strolls with the dog
21. Make Mocktails (i'm not a big drinker)
22. Grow plants from seed (sweet peas)
23. Paint my nails pastel
24. Eat ice cream 
25. Watch a feel good summer film at the cinema 

I'm hoping I can tick ALL of these off this year.  I should probably get started on watching the sunrise though as if I leave it too late I will have to be up at 5am!! I've already started doing some Yoga in the morning outside which is just wonderful and I also smashed out 2 bike rides this week so I can tick those off already.

Keep Smiling
xxx




3 comments

  1. I will help you out with the cinema and s'mores at the beach at sunset with Steph. X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin