Powered by Blogger.

L'OREAL


Last week I popped into my local Boots to pick up some of the L'oreal Brow Artist and got totally suckered in by the 3 FOR 2 offer!  I'm a big fan of L'oreal as a drugstore brand and think you can really create some lovely make up looks without spending the earth.  I picked up:

Brow Artist in Light/Medium
Lip liner in the shade 300 Velvet Robe
Blush in the shade 160 Peach

I immediately couldn't wait to get it all on my face and thought I would share the finished look with you.  I obviously didn't use ONLY these 3 products so here is everything else that is on my face

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation in the shade 02
Clarins instant concealer 01
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay Naked Half Baked
Lancome Hypnose Volume-a-Porter Mascara
L'oreal Superliner in Black 
Body Shop lipstick in 14 Pink Ginger (my favourite ever but its discontinued)

We're currently studying make up application at college, which as a fan of make up I am really enjoying. I really love how the combination of these products turned out.  Its a very natural golden sunkissed look and I love that the blush really warms my complexion (I don't have any blush in this coral/peach shade).

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin