Powered by Blogger.

MARCH FAVES


OPI Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchid- I went a bit OPI mad in March and got a nice little selection of polishes.  My most worn polish in March was Hawaiian Orchid Nail Envy.  I love that they do Nail Envy in colours and this is the perfect nude/mauve shade that also strengthens and enriches the nail.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock - This colour is absolutely stunning. We're actually on the Make Up section of my Beauty Therapy course at the moment and we are learning all about the colour wheel and purples and aubergine colours go great on green eyes.

Botanics Organic Facial Oil -  This has great reviews on Boots for a reason, it is fantastic.  It feels and smells exactly like one of the Dermalogica oils that we use on our clients at college.  It has rosehip oil in it which is known to have an amazing effect on the skin.  My skin loves this oil even more than Clarins Blue Orchid and its a fraction of the price too.

First Aid Ultra Repair Cream - The saviour for dry skin.  I've been using this everywhere where my skin is feeling a bit dry but mostly on my hands and face

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - Wore this to death in March.  As it is officially spring now i'm trying to smell like spring flowers.  This hits the spot rather nicely.

Basic Knits ASOS - I've been keeping it nice and simple lately mostly wearing basic knits/tops with skinny jeans and boots or loafers.  I got these in a 2 pack from ASOS and they go with anything and everything and I can't get enough of them.

Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect & Venus Liner - I couldn't not put these in my monthly favourites for March.  I've been wearing this combo a ton and it really is perfect. I won't go on about it too much because there is a bit of a review HERE.

Pretty Little Liars - I am always so late when it comes to watching popular shows but I am officially on the PLL bandwagon.  I've nearly finished season 1 and OMG it is awesome!!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin