Powered by Blogger.

BANK HOLIDAY FUN

Its safe to say May has been an incredibly busy month for me. I wasn't expecting to complete my Level 2 Beauty Therapy course as early as May but I did and I definitely put a lot of pressure on myself to do so. This meant that for the last 4 weeks I have done nothing but work or study in my free time.  Last Saturday was my last day in college and I came down with a terrible cough/cold a couple of days before so I was too poorly to even celebrate completing my course (I made up for that this weekend though with a couple of G&Ts in the garden). I vowed that I would make the most of this Bank Holiday Weekend as I felt so rough last week.

We spent the majority of the weekend outside enjoying some vitamin sea.  We're so lucky to live so close to some rather amazing beaches in Cornwall and i'm never happier than when I have sand in between my toes and salty beach hair.  Honestly though the beach is my happy place (along with New York and Florida, but they are not as easily accessible).  I also managed to do a spot of gardening, catch up with all my laundry (when does that ever happen) oh and Fletcher was very kindly given his cousins old trampoline which he is loving to bits.  

Other things that happened over the weekend - 30th birthday party, an epic lie-in, slow mornings, washed my car, ice cream, sandcastles, dipping my feet in the sea, BBQ, 2 movie nights, a visit to the lake, Pretty Little Liars and just generally having a wonderful time.

I hope your weekend was full of love and laughter
Keep Smiling
xxx


1 comment

  1. Lovely photos. Ha Florida is my happy place too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin