Powered by Blogger.

MIA

Jamie Jeans - Topshop//Stripe Top (now in the sale) - Topshop//New Balance 420

Ok so I must apologise that i've been MIA on the blog front for the past couple of weeks but I have been Marie Kondo-ing the crap out of my life!  If you don't know who Marie Kondo is then she has a book called The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying.  I read it months ago and it instantly made me  tidy up EVERYTHING! Every so often I get the sudden urge to declutter like crazy. Last week it was Fletcher's bedroom, this week it has been my garden shed.  Not only that but i've been frantically bashing out assignments for my Beauty Therapy Course because I'm determined to finish it 2 months early.  There's nothing like putting a load of pressure on yourself.

What else is new?.............we booked a holiday to Gran Canaria for July this year which I am insanely excited about.  It took us forever and a day to decide where to go but we decided that Gran Canaria has good weather all summer and as long as there is a beach closeby and the hotel has a pool then Fletcher will be more than happy.

I pressure washed my paving stones yesterday, turns out its pretty addictive, I ended up pressure washing my doorstep, the whole of my pathway and my coving oh and some of my wall. And my shoulders got suburnt in the process.

Anyhoo this blogpost has nothing to do with the pictures but hey here's an outfit I wore about 2 weeks ago. I've linked all the items.

Have a great weekend
Keep Smiling
xxx    

1 comment

  1. Just read Marie Kondo's book last week! Isn't it amazing how her words stick with you? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin