Powered by Blogger.

JO MALONE BLACKBERRY & BAY


Oh I wish we had a Jo Malone store in Cornwall.  My nearest stockist is Exeter (180mile round trip) Although its probably saving me a fortune that we don't have one here.  My sister bought me this perfume for my birthday last year and its safe to say its becoming a firm favourite even overtaking Peony & Blush Suede, which is another perfect summer fragrance.

I love the fruity fresh notes of the blackberry mixed in with the more woody notes from the cederwood.  Its the perfect combo and I've been reaching for it morning after morning.  I should probably calm down a bit though, otherwise its gonna run out arrgghhhh!!!

Next on my wish list is Mimosa & Cardamom and Earl Grey and Cucumber 

Whats your favourite Jo Malone scent?
Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I have wood sage and sea salt which is lush but I have recently found out they test on animals. 😢

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin