Powered by Blogger.

BRUNCH

I was recently asked to share what my perfect brunch would look like. I obviously immediately went to the fountain of all inspiration PINTEREST!! I have to be honest it has really got me in the mood for hosting my own brunch so watch this space, I may be hosting my very own brunch soon. 

We're big picnic fans in this house so I would most definitely go down the picnic theme, ideally outside with a nice boho rustic feel with wild flowers/gypsophila/daisies in little jam jars, some soft mellow music in the background (maybe some oldskool Jack Johnson or Norah Jones) blankets and cushions scattered about, bunting and  I simply love the idea of using pallets as little tables. 

The menu would include:

  • Mini cinnamon rolls 
  • Granola with natural yoghurt and fresh fruit
  • Scones with jam and clotted cream (I am Cornish after all)
  • Mini pancakes on sticks 
  • Strawberries 
  • A mimosa bar with a choice of juices and fresh fruit 
My invitations would have the same wild and free, picnic, boho vibe. Paperless Post do a rather grand selection of online invitations which you can customise and send to your friends. 

Most importantly I would bring a huge amount of fun!

I think brunch is such a nice idea as a little get together with the girls.  I don't go out often and actually prefer to meet up with the girls in a nice relaxed atmosphere and whats more relaxing than sitting outside on blankets and cushions in the sun in the comfort of yours or your friends home.

I hope this has inspired you to get your friends together for a morning of mimosas and giggles, its definitely has me. Now we just need summer to come back.


Keep Smiling
xxx 


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin