Powered by Blogger.

FAMILY DAYS

Imagine if this was your house and then imagine the following picture was your view
I'm all about family days! Family time is precious for us as Dylan works away for half of the week so any days that we get to spend together are pretty special and we really make the most of them.  Bizarrely Its actually something I really like about Dylan working away because we always really appreciate our time together.

Last weekend was beautiful weather so we thought it would be a great idea to take Fletcher to his favourite park ever in Helston. It is a pretty good park right by a boating lake full of ducks swans and seagulls pretending to be ducks.  So Sunday morning I packed some sandwiches and we set off for Helston.

After Fletcher had exhausted all the park facilities we took a little stroll around the lake and then took a walk to Penrose Estate which is the most beautiful area owned by The National Trust.  We actually went there last Christmas and made wreaths and it was so much fun (I really hope they do that again this year). The views are so pretty and there's just something about being outdoors surrounded by nature that makes me feel so calm and happy.....its the simple things that bring me the most joy.

Once we returned to the lake we stopped off in the cafe and enjoyed a pot of tea in the sunshine and it was  a truly magnificent day. Just goes to show you don't need to spend a fortune to have a good time.

I hope you all have a wonderful sunny Sunday.

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I enjoy reading your blog Sam. Genuine and honest, unlike the gleam bloggers who do it for freebies and a job. Readers can tell you really put effort into your posts and that I like! Lovely Pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin