Powered by Blogger.

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK

My holiday feels like a distant memory now after a week back in the rain!  I am well an truly over this weather now, hello its bloody August and all its done so far is rain for 2 days straight.

Anyway lets rewind back to 16th July when we went to Gran Canaria...... shall we take a look at my outfit photos? OK then!
Shirt Dress-Topshop//Sandals-Warehouse//Bag-Primark
Playsuit - Newlook//Sandals-Warehouse
Cami-Topshop//Shorts-Rosa Topshop//Hat-ASOS//Bag-Surfdome 
Dress-ASOS//Choker-ASOS//Bag-Primark

Dress - Boohoo//Sandals-Warehouse//Anklet-ASOS
Dress-ASOS//Wedges-Dorothy Perkins

I hope you have enjoyed taking a little peek at some of my outfits. I love that holidays give you that space to really evaluate things.  I always return from a holiday wanting to change something, do something different or improve on something. This time I wanted to really get Fletcher confident in the swimming pool and am determined to take him swimming every week after he enjoyed the pool so much on holiday.  I also want to eat outside more (fat chance of that happening) we even bought a new BBQ last weekend so its a start! We've also picked up a little habit of drinking Actimel every morning which is something we did every day in Gran Canaria. I also started dreaming of ripping out all my internal doors and replacing them with beautiful crisp white ones and then I had visions of rejigging my bedroom around but hey one thing at a time!  I do want to have a good sort through of Fletcher's toys though and change his bedroom around a bit.

For me, personally from looking at these photos I want to fake tan the crap out of those bloody legs!

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin