Powered by Blogger.

PROUD TO BE CORNISH

We had a very CORNISH weekend this past weekend. It started on Friday when Dylan and I went to the Cornish Food Festival in Truro after dropping Fletch off to school. We totally made the most of our free time and spent the day tasting all the different cheeses, fudge, clotted cream custard, chocolate, shortbread biscuits, cider you name it we tried it. We did actually buy a few bits whilst there and both opted for the pulled pork nachos for lunch (which were incredible btw). I can't go to Truro without going into Topshop so I obviously didn't come out of there empty handed and Im sure there will be an outfit post very soon featuring my new knitwear.

Saturday was a very rainy day but I actually went out for lunch at Trevaskis farm to celebrate 2 of my friends turning 30. Whilst there we picked pumpkins in the rain all ready for me to make pumpkin soup and Dylan to make pumpkin pie. Saturday evening saw more birthday celebrations at a barn dance. 

Sunday was sunny again but Fletch had come down with a stinker of a cold so we had plenty of snuggles on the sofa with blankets, hot water bottles and a Lego movie in the morning. After bacon sarnies for lunch we decided to go out and get some fresh air.  Im so glad we did, we went to Roskilly's Farm and had a lovely afternoon seeing all the farm animals, walking around the ponds and watching the cows being milked. We obviously finished off with ice-cream and I think the fresh air did Fletch the world of good as he was much chirpier come Monday morning.

I hope you all had wonderful weekends with loved ones. Theres nothing better than spending time with family and friends. Quite clearly we were all  about the farm life this weekend.
Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin