Powered by Blogger.

ON REPEAT


I always feel the most comfortable in a pair of comfy jeans and a nice cosy knit, especially this time of year when the weather is changing, although we've been pretty lucky with the mild weather recently. I like to buy some new knitwear each year to see me through the colder months and this little knit from Topshop has been worn on repeat.  I love that the neckline is nice and high without being a full on turtle neck (I don't really get on with turtle necks) and its a gorgeous blush pink. I don't think you can go wrong with a neutral palette. I nearly always buy from Topshop as I find the quality to be really good and I have jumpers from years ago that I still wear from there.

I paired it with my trusty Topshop Jamie Jeans (starting to sound like an ad for Topshop now, i promise it isn't) and a really old pair of boots from Aldo (similar) which i've had for years (i've got a new pair on my birthday list).

I've also been wearing my hair natural mainly because i'm too lazy to style it but also because I think its good to give your hair a break from all the heat, backcombing and hairspray.  I'm getting it cut later today so hopefully it will be in much better condition afterwards (its been about a year since I last got it cut).

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin