Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #10 | TOY PURGE

On Friday we did the big toy purge in Fletchers room. It took me a good 2 hours to go through everything. Obviously we did it whilst he was at school, I'm hoping he won't notice half of the stuff that's missing. 3 bin bags later and a quick trip to the charity shop we were finished! Last year he had so many massive presents that took up so much room (which he has hardly played with) so we've scaled back this year and stuck with things we know he loves playing with (lego, paw patrol, figurines, wii games, transformers). 

We're planning on decorating Fletchers room in the new year because I want a better storage system and those MALM drawers from Ikea are so dangerous with children. I also want to get new wardrobe doors for him too.

Keep Smiling 
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin