Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #11 | CHRISTMAS FLAPJACK


Oh it poured and poured with rain on Saturday didn't it, it was the perfect day to stay indoors and put up our Christmas tree though so I wasn't complaining. I also did some baking in the afternoon as we had a Christmas party to go to with friends that evening.  I made Christmas flapjack. They are super easy and so deliciously tasty.

Ingredients
225g Porridge Oats
170g Soft Brown Sugar
1/5 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
85g Plain Flour
170g Melted Butter
425g Jar Mincemeat

Method
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and bicarb together, and then stir in the butter. Press half the mix into a base of a tin (I used a square 24cm one). Spread the mincemeat over this, then carefully scatter the remaining mix over the top. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C / Gas 4 for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool before slicing into bars. Store in an airtight container.
I hope you'll give these festive little treats a go. They really are super easy.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin