Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #13 | JOSEPH

It was Fletcher's school nativity yesterday and he was giving the part of Joseph........pretty chuffed about that! Last year he was in preschool and was a shepherd and we literally made his costume out of an old pillow case and a scarf that Dylan got whilst he was in Afghanistan a few years back. This year I thought I'd better push the boat out and buy a costume. I found this one on eBay for the bargain price of £7.

I had to work in the morning but took the afternoon off to watch his performance. I was actually so excited to watch it. He was a little nervous in the morning, bless him but he was such a little star, rocking away whilst he was singing and he put on his big voice so that everyone could hear him. He totally nailed it. How I didn't cry I have no idea but I was super super proud.

I'm so close to finishing work for Christmas now. My last day is Wednesday and it can't come soon enough. I am so ready for the break...........I really really need it.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin