Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #2 | LUNCH DATE

On my face - Rimmel Match Perfection in 103 True Ivory//MAC cream blush in Posey//Maybelline The Nudes Pallette dark brown shadow under my lower lash line//Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara//Revlon Colorburst in Romantic

Oh I do love Fridays!! I've been in the best mood today. You'd think working part time that I wouldn't get that Friday feeling but I still do. It's just nice knowing that I have 2 full days with my family.

Today after dropping Fletch off at school (and tinting and waxing my brows) we made the most of another child free day and went out for a little lunch date at The Thomas Daniell in Truro. The decor in this place is just #GOALS and it felt so festive. I went for the beef brisket with mash, pickled cabbage and curly kale and it was sooooo scrummy and then had chocolate brownie for desert. It has been so nice these past couple of days to spend time with just Dylan, he's my favourite person to hang out with.......I must still be quite fond of him after 14 years together!

After picking up Fletcher we then headed home and I had a couple of friends up to do their make up for a night out and then we settled down on the sofa with blankets and watched Arthur Christmas. I had never seen it before and had no idea that the girl they were delivering the present to lived in Cornwall! So that was a pleasant surprise.

I'm planning on catching up with YouTube Vlogmas tonight, reading my book and then its another lie in for me tomorrow. Happy days.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin