Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #20 | MOUSEHOLE

I wish every Monday could be like this Monday. Another lie in with 9 1/2 hours sleep, can you tell I love to sleep. Porridge in bed with a Christmas film on for background noise (it had Zack from Saved by the Bell in it, I think it was called 12 dates of Christmas) lots of colouring in at the table. I absolutely love colouring in, its so therapeutic and luckily Fletcher seems to feel the same as he will sit for hours colouring in. A visit from my mum and niece, a couple of games of Hungry Hippos and Guess Who whilst sat by the fire. Dylan icing his Christmas Cake and making a royal mess of the kitchen! Finishing the day off with a trip to Mousehole to see the Christmas lights. As with a lot of Cornish folk its a tradition to go every year and see the lights. I remember my parents taking me when I was little and how magical it felt to me so I want to make the same memories for Fletcher. He had a wonderful time running about on the beach and looking at the different lights. We stopped for a spot of dinner on the way home and afterwards Fletcher fell asleep in the car on the way home so we put him straight to bed when we got in...........thats my kind of bed time routine haha

A pretty awesome Monday if you ask me.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin