Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #3 | OH CHRISTMAS TREE



I've had the nicest day today. It was always going to go well after having 10 hours sleep! The sun unfortunately was lacking a bit but we picked our Christmas tree today! It was VERY cold and a little bit wet but still enjoyable nonetheless. We went back to Tregothnan again this year to get our tree as our tree from there last year lasted so well.

After walking up and down rows and rows of trees we finally settled on a non drop Nordman Spruce. We then went back to the cafe to warm up with hot chocolates and once I could finally feel my toes again we made our way back home.  E've arrange to pick up our tree next Saturday, I can't wait. I love Christmas but I just can't have a tree up in my house until its a little closer to Christmas so I've been getting my festive fix by watching Christmas movies and listening to all the Christmas stations on DAB. We then came home for a spot of lunch only to be picked up at 3:30pm to go to the Eden Project to see their laser light show, which was just incredible and I plan on dedicating tomorrows post on it so tune in tomorrow for more of that.

Tomorrow is Fletcher's christmas party with Kernow Diabetics. It will  be the third year he has been and it is probably the only kids party of the year that I don't dread because EVERYONE is in the same boat, counting carbs, pricking fingers, giving shots of insulin and you get to chat to other parents that are going through the same as you (which quite frankly I need reminding that I am not alone in this)

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin