Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #5 | FESTIVE FEELS



Its beginning to look a little bit like Christmas around here. I'm holding back ever so slightly until we pick up our tree on Saturday but I have been creeping little bits of Christmas into the house over the last few days. 

On Sunday morning I picked up some festive bedding from Asda whilst Dylan was in bed nursing a hangover. I didn't actually take a photo of it though but I'm sure it will be featured throughout December at some point. I also picked up some festive cushion covers from H&M a couple of weeks ago which are now on my sofas and look fabulous.

I got some copper wire lights from Sainsbury's on Thursday and they've been living in my copper lantern.  The candles are from Anthropologie and when I lit the oatmeal cookie one yesterday Dylan asked me what I was baking in the kitchen because it smelt sooooo good. Obviously we brought back Bernard our Elf on the Shelf. Fletcher's been enjoying seeing what he's been getting up to every day.

My mum picked up the Strala light from Ikea for me a few weeks ago and I finally put a bulb in it and set it up on Friday. I love how cosy its starting to feel in our house now. Roll on Saturday when we get our tree in.

In other news, Fletcher had his diabetic christmas party yesterday which was a success.  We won 3 times on the raffle!!!! He loved his gift from Santa and had a ball watching the clown and all the parents enjoyed cups of tea, quiche and mince pies.

Keep Smiling
xxx

3 comments

  1. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your light box from? It looks a good quality one. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks I will take a look x

      Delete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin