Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #6 | FAVOURITE SCARF

Jeans-Gap//Blouse-La Redoute (sold out)//Jacket-NewLook//
Scarf-Topshop (in store)//Boots-Dune 

I've literally not removed this scarf from around my neck since I picked it up in Topshop a couple of weeks ago. For some reason I can't find it online....sorry bout that! It's been so much colder this past week (check out how cold I look in the second to last photo) but we've been quite lucky with the sun making an appearance on most days. I can't stand rainy grey days, they put me in such a bad mood so I'm hoping the rest of winter stays just like this! I don't mind the cold but I just can't stand the rain.

If you look really closely at my feet  you can see i'm wearing christmas socks with gingerbread men on them (i was also wearing christmas pants, but i'm not showing you those!)

Dylan went back to work today (Monday) and I only have 4 1/2 more days to work (3 1/2 by the time this post goes up) and then i'm done for Christmas. I can't freaking wait!! I sooooo need a break from work, Its been hell the last couple of weeks and i'm ready to wind down and do ALL the festive things.

Keep Smiling
xxx




No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin