Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #9 | SLICE


I met up with one of my dear friends on Thursday morning. We decided to go to Slice of Cornwall which is the cutest little tea room in Wendron. And the best part of all was that we were the only ones there for the most part.

The tearoom is set in beautiful woodland. It was a foggy morning which created the most gorgeous backdrop. I will definitely be returning in the spring to check out the garden and woodland walks around the area.

I went for the courgette cake purely because the waitress muttered the words "lemon curd" and I was sold on it from that moment on. Also I've been meaning to try courgette cake so i'm glad i've ticked that off my list. It didn't disappoint either, it was seriously delicious and I demolished my slice pretty quickly. We both went for the Mayan Gold Hot Chocolates which have honeycomb on top of them and basically just taste like a Crunchy bar............AMAZING! Of course I had cream and a gigantic marshmallow on top of mine too.

Now i'm just trying to find another excuse to go back there for lunch.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin