Powered by Blogger.

BLOGMAS #14 | THE GIRLS

On Tuesday I had my girl friends Steph and Amy over for our annual festive get together. It was a lovely evening full of chit chat, laughter, ginger beer and ALL THE CHEESE. It's always such a pleasure spending time with them, the 3 of us always have such a giggle and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends.

We had ourselves a little buffet style tea with some camembert, mozzarella sticks, Wensleydale cheese (I told you there was  a lot of cheese) bread, crisps, grapes, carrot sticks. It was all delicious, I could pick at buffet style food all day I think.

I can't wait for our next catch up in January. We're going to watch Fifty Shades of Grey because none of us have seen it and cringe at the sexy scenes haha!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin