Powered by Blogger.

FLUTEY BEAUTY


I  jumped on the fluted sleeve bandwagon at the weekend. I had a feeling it wouldn't take me long to join the crew, I mean every time someone popped up on Instagram wearing one I was like "yes I need to get some of that in my life" so last Thursday whilst perusing the rails in Topshop I came across this pink flutey beauty and also another black one which I will show you next time.  If you're wondering why most of my wardrobe comes from Topshop it is because I live in Cornwall and quite frankly apart from New Look and Primark, Topshop is the only other high street store available to us........thats right we don't have the likes of H&M, Zara, Oasis, Warehouse, John Lewis, House of Fraser if we want any of those stores its an hour and a half journey to Exeter!

Anyway enough ranting and back to the flutey beauty - It cost £29 and feels so gorgeously soft. I paired it with my coated Joni Jeans and Dune boots for an evening at Chiquitos for my best friends birthday. It was my first time trying Chiquitos......it was goooooood!

I definitely need it in powder blue too don't I? If you tell me I do then I do :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin