Powered by Blogger.

NO RESOLUTIONS

Leather Jacket (Christmas Present from Dylan) - All Saints//Jeans-Topshop//Jumper-Topshop//Trainers-New Balance 420 (sold out similar here)

I've not made any resolutions this year, instead i'm just going to do more of what feels good and be kinder to myself.  If i've learnt anything from the past 12 months its that I put way to much pressure on myself to be the perfect wife, the perfect mum, have a spotless house, wear make up every day. Over the Christmas period I really let go of all these things and just allowed myself to relax. It was just what I needed. So there were lots of make up free days when I knew I wouldn't be seeing anyone and I let go of the fact that Fletcher will never have perfect bloods because you know, he is diabetic! And thats just how it is,  and no matter how much I beat myself up every time he has a hypo, its not my fault and he will actually be ok.

I also always set unrealistic goals like drink 8 glasses of water a day (thats never gonna happen, no matter how hard I try) or work out every day!

Speaking of working out, you may know that I've been following Kayla Itsines BBG guide for the last 2 years but I took a step back from all the workouts in November/December and it actually felt good to not have to think about doing a workout every damn day! So i'm not going to be so hard on myself when I don't work out, I'm just going to do it when I feel like it and mix it up with other things that I like (Zumba, yoga, running).

Some simple little things I love (and feel good) are:

  • Drinking tea
  • Slow mornings in my PJ"s (weekends only, can't do the school run in PJ's)
  • Eating delicious food 
  • Watching movies
  • Shopping
  • Fresh flowers
  • Yoga
  • Zumba
  • Getting pampered 
  • Going to the beach
  • Being outside in general
  • Reading

Im learning to be kinder to myself, to slow down and to live in the moment. Life is too short to worry and beat ourselves up if we don't reach a target so thats why I'm not really setting myself any other than to just LIVE!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin