Powered by Blogger.

SALE HAUL

I love nothing more than seeing what's in other people's shopping bags (even supermarket bags if i'm being totally honest!) so if any of you are a teeny little bit like me then you might like to see what I picked up in Exeter after Christmas.  Some was in the sale, some unfortunaltey wasn't but still ended up in my shopping bag anyway.

Myself, Dylan, my sister and bro in law always take a trip up to Exeter on 27th December every year. It's kind of a tradition now. Its a day that I dream of all December (I think I get more excited about the 27th December than I do the 25th)

This year for some reason I had a bit of a thing for coats. I got my leather one from All Saints for Christmas from Dylan and then picked up another 2 in Exeter


Leather style skirt - Miss Selfridge//Soft Striped Top - Topshop//MAC Blush - Frankly Scarlet//Bare Minerals Lipstick - Get Ready//Jo Malone - Basil & Neroli

Converse - Office (these were a bargain at the time at only £30 in the sale, been wanting a pair in white for about 3 years)

I couldn't believe it when that gorgeous Topshop coat was in the sale, it was the only one there, randomly placed with the shoes and it was my size......jackpot! I'm looking forward to styling these pieces with items already in my wardrobe.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin